The following data privacy statement applies to the use of our website and informs you, as the data subject in the sense of data protection law and user of this website, about the processing of personal data. Personal data is detailed information about personal or material relationships of a determined or determinable natural person.
Controller in the sense of the GDPR is
Körling Interiors GmbH & Co.KG
Tel +49 231-108764-10
(hereinafter referred to as the Controller)
The Controller’s Data Protection Officer is
Tel +49 2962-985-104
For all questions and suggestions on data protection, you can contact our Data Protection Officer directly.
When visiting our website, the provider of this platform (or their webspace provider) collects data about each access to the website. This access data includes:
• the name of the website retrieved,
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• the date and time of the retrieval
• the volume of data transmitted
• the browser type and the version of the browser
• the operating system used by the user
• the website from which the user visits this website (Referrer URL)
• the IP address of the requesting computer
• the requesting provider
The mentioned data is processed by the operator for the following purposes:
• improve and ensure the connection to the website is established,
• improve the usage possibilities of the website,
• evaluate the system security and stability and
• administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 f GDPR. The legitimate interest of the provider follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. The data is anonymous and is stored separately from any personal data indicated by you. It is not possible to draw conclusion about a determined person.
Your personal data is transmitted to third parties only for the purpose list below. It is not transmitted for any other reason.
The personal data of the user is provided to third parties only if:
• the user has given their express consent thereto according to Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 a GDPR,
• the provision of the data is required according to Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 f GDPR to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest in not providing your data,
• in the event that there is a legal obligation for providing the data according to Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 c GDPR and
• this is legally permissible and required according to Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 b GDPR to process contractual relationships with the user.
The data will be deleted after a period of 14 days, as far as further retention is not required for evidence purposes.
Some of the cookies will be deleted as soon as you close your browser (transient cookies). Other cookies (persistent cookies) remain on your end device and enable us to recognize your browser. These cookies will be automatically deleted after a predefined duration.
Your Rights as the Data Subject
As the data subject, you have different rights with regard to the personal data concerning you.
1. You have the following rights with respect to us as the Controller in the sense of data protection law:
– revocation of consent
– access (Art. 15 GDPR);
– rectification (Art. 16 GDPR);
– deletion (Art. 17 GDPR);
– restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR);
– portability of data (Art. 20 GDPR);
– right to object (Art. 21 GDPR)
It is sufficient to send us a message to assert your rights.
2. You also have the right to appeal to a Supervisory Authority (Art. 77 GDPR). It is sufficient to send a message to the respective supervisory authority to assert your right.
The SSL process (secure socket layer) is used during your visit to this website in connection with the highest encryption level supported by the browser used by the user. This is in general a 256 bit encryption. If the browser used by the user does not support 256 bit encryption, 128 bit v3 technology is used. The encrypted transmission of a page of this website is recognized by the padlock or lock system in the browser’s status bar.
In addition to SSL encryption, technical and organizational security measures are used to protect the data against random or intentional manipulations, loss, destruction or against unauthorized third party access. These security measures are continually improved according to technological development.
Google Web Fonts
We use web fonts which are provided by Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). The service serves to consistently and correctly display fonts on our site. To this end, your browser establishes a connection to Google’s servers and loads the required web fonts in your browser cache as soon as you retrieve a page of our website. In doing so, Google gains knowledge that our website was retrieved via your IP address.
The legal basis for the use of Google Web Fonts is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 f GDPR (legitimate interest). Our legitimate interest is in the consist and correct display of fonts on our website.
You can find further information on Google Web Fonts and data protection at Google in general at:
• https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ (Google data privacy statement)